Get the most out of sod cutting with the Classen PRO Sod Cutter. The most compact, maneuverable, versatile sod cutter EVER! With a hydrostatic drive for smooth powered forward and reverse, you’ll get the most done in the least amount of time with significantly less vibration.
Sod Cutters – PRO Hydro‑Drive
- • Simplified machine that’s serious on sod
- • Short unit length and integrated rear swivel wheel make the PRO Sod Cutter the most compact and maneuverable sod cutter in the industry!
- • Fastest transport speed in the industry, up to 4.7 mph and powered reverse.
- • Advanced vibration dampening system for operator comfort – NEW modified cam design means less vibration than ever!
- • Improved user-friendly controls for ease-of-operation
- • Classen offers the most blade sizes in the industry.
- • 18” blade standard. Optional 12″, 16″, 20″ or 24″ blade assemblies available
- • 2-Year Warranty
- • Choice of Honda® GX160 or Honda® GX240 engine
- • NEW modified cam design further reduces vibration
- • Improved user-friendly controls for easier operation
- • Hydrostatic drive for a smooth, consistent power flow up to 4.7mph and powered reverse.
- • Six rubber isolation mounts absorb vibration for increased operator comfort.
- • Comes standard with an 18” cutting blade. Optional 12”, 16”, 20” and 24” blade assemblies
- (24” blade for use with Honda® GX240 engine model only)
- • Integrated throttle/clutch control on handle for simple operation; goes idle and stops machine movement when released.
- • Blade placed at center of machine ensures a more consistent cutting depth. Adjusts to cut sod up to 2.5” deep.
- • Cutting blade makes 20 cutting strokes per second / 1200 per minute. Yields cleaner, smoother results and increased sod cutting productivity. 1-3/8” cutting stroke is up to 50% longer than competitive models.
- • Knobby tread drive wheels ensure better traction and eliminate dirt build up.
|NEW with up to 42% Less Vibration|
|Engine||4-cycle, Honda® GX160 ||4-cycle, Honda® GX240
|9.9 cu . in. (163 cc)||14.8 cu. in. (242 cc)
|Engine - Starter||Recoil
|Engine - Governor||3400 RPM + 200 RPM, no load
|Engine - Clutch||spring loaded belt tightener type
|Reduction - Engine to Blade||3.03 to 1
|Reduction - Engine to Drive Wheels||57.2 to 1
|Wheels - Drive||8-5/8" (219mm) Dia. with knobby tread vulcanized to hub
|Wheels - Rear||8 x 1.75 (203 x 45mm) semi-pneumatic tire
|Optional Blade Kit Widths||12", 16", 20", 24"
|Lubrication - Hydro Drive||20W50
|Lubrication - Transmission (Gearbox)||10W30
|Cutting Depth||12”, 24” blades: 1.5"
16”, 20” blades: 2”
|Blade Speed||1200 strokes/minute @ 3400 engine RPM
|Dimensions - Wheel Base||22"
|Dimensions||52"L x 38"H x 24.5"W||55"L x 38"H x 24.5"W
|Weight||340 lbs.||363 lbs.
|Sod Cutter||Blade Conversion Kits|
|Blade Conversion Kits – Kits listed fit all models of Classen Sod Cutter unless otherwise noted
Easily change the existing blade on your Classen Sod Cutter to any of these blade sizes in minutes with our optional blade assembly kits.
|SOD CUTTER||TRAILER BRACKETS|
|970544||HSC185||Trailer Bracket with Fasteners HSC18|